Description of operation:
The packaging machine SBL50 is a vertically operating, fully automatic forming-, filling- and sealing machine for the production of very small tubular bags, the so called “Stickpacks“.
The machine processes flexible, composite films (foils) from the flat foil reel.
In a sequence of single operations, the film is drawn off from the reel, formed to a tube during transportation and sealed lengthwise, filled then, sealed transversally and cut off.
At the same time, a photocell control assures the exact positioning of the print.
The packaging machine SBL50 is conceived as a 1-lane basic machine for the bag production. In combination with different product supply systems and dosing units, a wide range of products can be packed.
Bag width standard
Filling volume per bag
Number of lanes
Diameter of film reel
Width of film reel
Diameter of film reel core
Voltage supply standard
*Depending on product, filling quantity and packaging material
- Machine complete in stainless steel and aluminium, suitable for pharma and food products
- Continuous electromechanical main drive + pneumatic parallel sealing drive
- Suitable for mechanical and photocell controlled bag draw-off by means of an up-down movement of transverse sealing station
- Pneumatic cutting station for straight or perforated cut-off
- Sealing temperature left/right plus longitudinal separately adjustable
- Electrical bag counter, reset to zero possible
- Siemens PLC
- Hot foil stamping or thermotransfer printing unit, alternatively inkjet
- Foil monitoring (end of reel or torn)
- Sealing pressure monitoring with or without documentation
- Bag counter and changeover flap
- Discharge conveyor belt
- Gas flushing
- Dust collection
- Continuous run / operation
- Allen Bradley PLC
- Transformer for special voltage
MERZ Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH
Phone: +49 6404 9172-0
Mail: mail (a) merz-system.de
Phone: +49 6404 9172-600
Whatsapp Business:+49 171 4966680
Mail: aftersales (a) merz-system.de
Office / opening times
Monday - Thursday:
8.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
8.00 a.m. - 2.00 p.m.