Description of Operation:
The auger dosing unit type SD700 is a vertically operating dosing auger for the dosage of powders and granules (also poor-flowing ones and dust developing products, too).
The exchangeable dosing auger conveys the product through the auger tube, usually directly into a prefabricated bag.
All product-contact parts are made of stainless steel and they constitute materials which are FDA approved.
The number of auger revolutions is adjustable up to 3000 1/min
The dosing unit is driven by means of a servo motor, whose drive shaft is directly connected by its elongation with the dosing auger.
The dosing quantity results from: “flight volume” multiplied by the number of auger rotations per dosing operation.
The auger rotations are freely adjustable.
The dosing unit is equipped with a “horizontal infeed auger”, which conveys the product from a product supply or from a storage container into the dosing hopper and which, therefore, decouples the filling of product fluctuations in the storage area. By means of a product level controller, the filling level in the dosing hopper is kept constant. The refill rhythm is adjustable.
Voltage supply standard
- Constructed in the building block system
- Compact, robust, long-life construction
- For screws from Ø 2,5 up to max. Ø 8 mm.
- All parts in contact with the product are made of stainless steel - or another approved material
- Infinitely variable servo-drive of auger
- Separate stirrer drive right-hand or, respectively, left-hand rotation switchable
- Quick format change
- Easy to operate
- Quick and easy cleaning
- The machine meets the current
CE - guidelines
- Tendentious control in combination with a weighing machine
- Ventilation and gas flushing of product
- Special sets of dosing augers
- Different systems to close the auger tube, e.g. end cut-off disc for free-flowing products
MERZ Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH
Phone: +49 6404 9172-0
Mail: mail (a) merz-system.de
Phone: +49 6404 9172-600
Whatsapp Business:+49 171 4966680
Mail: aftersales (a) merz-system.de
Office / opening times
Monday - Thursday:
8.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
8.00 a.m. - 2.00 p.m.