Description of operation
The packaging machine SBL50T is a vertically operating, fully automatic forming, filling and sealing machine for the production of very small tubular bags, the so called “Stickpacks”.
The machine processes flexible fleece or paper films (foils) from the flat foil reel.
In a sequence of single operations, the film is drawn off from the reel, formed to a tube during transportation and sealed lengthwise, filled then, sealed transversally and cut off.
The packaging machine SBL50T is a 1 lane machine.
Bag with standard
Filling volume per bag
Number of Lanes
Diameter of film reel
Diameter of film reel core
Electr. connected wattage
Voltage supply standard
- Machine made of stainless steel and aluminum
- Continuous electromechanical main drive,
+ pneumatic parallel sealing drive
- Sealing temperature left / right and lengthways separately adjustable
- Electrical bag counter, reset to zero possible
- Siemens PLC
- Foil monitoring (end + tear)
- Sealing pressure monitoring
- Bag counter and changeover flap
- Discharge conveyor belt
- Dust collection
- Allen Bradley PLC
- Transformer for special voltage
- Box and lid supply
- Can closing unit
MERZ Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH
Phone.: +49 6404 9172-0
Mail: mail (a) merz-system.de
Phone.: +49 6404 9172-600
Whatsapp Business:+49 171 4966680
Mail: aftersales (a) merz-system.de
Office / Opening times
Monday - Thursday:
8.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
8.00 a.m. - 2.00 p.m.