Description of operation:
The auger dosing machine type 230 is a vertically operated dosing unit. Due to its compact construction, it can be used as a multiplex dosing unit but also as a simplex dosing unit.
Each dosing unit has got its individual main drive.
Two optional variants are available:
- Three-phase motor with frequency control
- Servomotor with servo control system
The electric power supply and control is effected either by a central switch cabinet of the packaging machine or by the switch cabinet assigned to the respective dosing unit.
The auger dimensions result from the product quality, the sachet size and the required output.
The easy auger exchange is ensured by a standard connection. When installed on a packaging machine, the dosing auger can give doses into a filling tube or directly into the sachet.
- Constructed in the building block system
- Compact, robust, long-life construction
- For augers from Ø 8 up to max. Ø 20 mm
- All parts in contact with the product are made of stainless steel or another approved material
- Quick and simple cleaning
- Use as single unit or multi-lane use (from min. dimensions 60 mm!)
- With adjustable auger speed range
- For cycle speeds up to 3 per second
- Quick format change
- The machine meets the current
CE - guidelines
- Tendentious control in combination with a weighing unit
- Controlled horizontal supply auger
- Ventilation and gas flushing devices
Special sets of dosing augers
- Different systems to close the auger tube, e.g. end cut-off device for free flowing products
MERZ Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH
Phone: +49 6404 9172-0
Mail: mail (a) merz-system.de
Phone: +49 6404 9172-600
Whatsapp Business:+49 171 4966680
Mail: aftersales (a) merz-system.de
Office / opening times
Monday - Thursday:
8.00 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.
8.00 a.m. - 2.00 p.m.